Thursday, November 5, 2009

pretty little zombie



Ever since 7th grade, I've had Onychophagia. That is, I pick at the skin around my fingernails and even at the tips of my fingers. I used to use a mechanical pencil to do it, so it would be all grey and disgusting looking. I would always try to hide my hands, because well, they were just gross. Just last year, someone decided it would be funny to start calling them 'zombie hands'. Rather than being hurt, I actually thought it was funny. Since then, I can make fun of my gross fingers. I don't care what they look like, really, as long as I can draw and such. (although, it would be nice to be able to stop. They bleed sometimes and it hurts :( )
And that would be chapstick that makes my upper lip shine so.

-Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment