Sunday, November 1, 2009

a sexy behind!



I hated my bottom for years. Growing up in a white coastal town - surrounded by thin, blonde, ample breasted surfer girls - it was obviously wrong. It stood, and continues to stand, between me and pants. I wished there was some way I could just cut it off and look like everyone else.

Until I started to like not looking like everyone else.

Now, I like how it curves so arrogantly. The way my bottom sticks out is unashamedly sexy. It's intimidating. It's indecent. My arse breaks hearts!

I love my bottom and will never again want it to look like everyone else's. I love every glorious jiggling centimetre of it.

(Yes, they are stretch marks on my hip. And I love them too.)

Cheers,
Frances

Corpulent - http://corpulent.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment